- Develop and implement policies, standards, and guidelines related to security operations.
- Implement all provided guard orders and security protocol for Peaceville
- Oversee continuous monitoring and protection of the facilities and indwellers
- Identify and evaluate suspected security breaches and recommend corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with all security policies by the security team, employees, and contractor.
- Supervise and control the activities of the security team.
- Oversee incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches within the premises and assist with disciplinary matters associated with a security breach.
- Identify protection goals and come up with plans to achieve those goals.
- Work as a team with other employees to prioritize security initiatives in and around the premises.
- Responsible for training security operatives on security best practices.
- Monitors ongoing activities in the premises by conducting routine patrol with team.
- Responds to alarms and distress calls within the premises.
- Interacts with guests and employees in a professional manner.
- Provides overall protection of all household assets.
You are here
This client is a property owner/NGO is based in Victoria Island, LAGOS in need of a SECURITY MAINTENANCE team. This position is responsible for the protection of lives and property of the house-owner. His responsible revolve around managing the activities of visitors, contractors and employees expectations, and making decisions based on security policies.
He is responsible for supervising and monitoring the activities of the security department as well as training and developing the security team.
- Should possess a minimum of an ordinary diploma.
- Past police or paramilitary experience/training would be an added advantage
- With 7-10 years experience in related field or equivalent work experience, with a minimum of 5 years in supervisory role.
- Should possess good communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate response.
- Must have integrity and basic desire to protect and serve.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to work with others.
- Must possess a positive attitude.
- Must be able to deal with various levels of personality traits and maintain self-control.