- Provides full administrative assistance to the executive
- Acts as a liaison between the executive and other members of staff.
- Embark on projects as requested by the executive.
- Schedules appointment and meetings for the Executives.
- Attends all board meetings, records, transcribes and distributes meeting minutes.
- Organize meeting refreshments/meals and ensures the conference rooms are well organized.
- Maintains all documents and assist in the development of reports.
- Maintains Director’s appointment calendar by scheduling meetings, teleconferences and travel, including itineraries, airline reservations, hotel accommodations, rental cars and all other travel needs.
- Coordinates all logistics (travel and meeting) by booking tickets and organizing means of transportation to the scheduled destination.
- Ensures the offices are kept clean at all times.
- Receives and entertains Executive’s guests as directed.
- Receives and collates reports; forwards collated reports to the executive on a weekly basis.
- Prepares Executive Director’s weekly/monthly financial expense report.
- Responsible for reading, conducting research and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents; screening and rerouting phone calls.
- Maintains personnel and customer confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Reconciles corporate credit card statements and provides information to the auditor.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
You are here
Personal Assistant/Admin Assistant
This role provides high level administrative support to the Business Owner’s day-to-day business including scheduling meeting and maintaining work calendars, preparing correspondence and coordinating travel plans. This individual must have an understanding the operations of NGOs.
- Should possess a first degree from any reputable university
- A minimum of 7 years work experience, minimum of 4years as a personal assistant, 2 years in an Administrative function.
- Ability to handle information with discretion.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills with superior phone skills.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- High level of organizational, time management and customer relational skills.
- Should be detailed oriented, accurate and able to act autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including intermediate/advanced MS Word, Excel and power point.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.