- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Liaising with the ISP to guarantee effective Internet connection
You are here
Our client is a service provider for the telecoms industry. This role establishes and maintains network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
- Minimum education - 1st degree from a reputable university
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in network engineering role
- Must possess Network Engineer Skills and Qualifications/certifications :
- Age- must be between 28-35 years of age
- Project Management skills and Problem Solving skills
- LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning skills mandatory