General Operations for the five-star facility
- Responsible for implementing policies and procedures across all department.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management
- Plan and direct the activities towards the achievement of both strategic and operational objectives within the guidelines set by the board of directors, including business planning, staff monitoring, finance generation via high occupancy rates at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining the relationship with outsourced Facilities Management Company and other external contractors.
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support achievement of strategic objectives.
- Direct resource allocation and cost management decisions to best support the mission of the business.
- Monitor organizational performance against performance goals to ensure progress and take necessary corrective action as necessary.
- Prepare reports and presentations for board and steering committee meetings monthly.
- Ensuring a well-maintained facility with minimum erosion to property and assets.
- Implementing corporate process improvements across the various departments.
- Develop and grow organizational client relationships and new guests.
- Responsible for Managing profitability for the business while ensuring efficient cash flow
Food & Beverage
- Monitor and maintain smooth operations of the F&B department.
- Ensure the optimal level of service, quality, and hospitality is provided to the guest.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Report to management regarding restaurant sales results and productivity.
- Oversee Housekeeping operations including, but not limited, to hotel Apartment, Public Area, and Laundry.
- Manages the general operation of the Front Office e.g. Reception, Reservations, Concierge.
- Operate within departmental budgets through effective stock and cost controls and well-managed work schedules.
Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitor trends with a focus on continuous improvement.