• Oversees the everyday activities of the various fuel stations for the oil marketers franchise
• Directs and coordinates business activities of the different stations
• Monitors the various stations to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits
• Ensures customer satisfaction always in all the stations
• Establishes and implements policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with the organization’s officials, and staff members as necessary.
• Strategizing and Planning expansion plans along with the CEO of the comoany
• Assist in building organizational culture revolving around excellence, innovation, and quality
• Generate and develop new business ideas
• Manages the supply chain /procurement activities from the oil production companies
• Creates daily report on the daily sales of the different stations for the CEO.
• Over sees cross-functional team meetings and events to enhance quality in services.
• Manages the movement of products going in and out of stations.
• Develops and implements product marketing strategies including sales promotions
• Attending meetings on behalf of the CEO with stakeholders
• Provide weekly and monthly reports for CEO.
• Monitors the pricing, sales, and distribution of products coming and going out of the various stations.
• Determines the quantity of PMS, APK and DPK and other products to be sold on a daily basis
• Ensures all stations of sells the products at the approved prices
• Set sales targets and set up performance monitoring parameters to ensure the targets are being met
• Maintain inventory controls of products
• Locate, select, and procure products for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations with stakeholders.
• Directs and coordinates organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
• Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.