- Lead the Corporate information security operations unit, including penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and mitigation, forensics, event and incident response, and related security services;
- Coordinate Departmental security operations with other units, including security architecture, information security risk management, and overall security program administration;
- Liaises with other security program stakeholders, including Application Development and Architecture, internal audit and HR, and Procurement; to ensure compliance of all sanctions
- Manages security incident handling, investigations and resulting documentation;
- Develops standard operating procedures for security services;
- Leads the selection process for the identification and acquisition of information security technologies and services for use by security operational units;
- Develops, oversees, and drive the execution of remediation/corrective action plans
- Manage day-to-day security operational team functions - annual/periodic performance reviews, objective settings, development plans.
You are here
DEPUTY CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER (ABUJA)
This individual will report to the chief secuity officer of an Abuja based hotel facility. He would be responsible in ensuring all security standards and measures are met within the organization
- Minimum of 8 years working experience and minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in a similar work environment
- Proven and verifiable track record
- Knowledge of security regulatory requirements;
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining operational computer and security networks, intrusion detection and prevention, identity and access management, automated security patching, and scanning systems.
- Experience administering information security programs including risk assessments and forensic research, designing security architectures, developing policies, gathering metrics, and reporting status; and
- Knowledge of security related information systems technology, products, services, and customers.