- Responsible for financial forecasting, modelling and analysis for the company while presenting this in monthly reports
- Developing finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations through strategic thinking while; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational
- Responsible for financial risk assessments to mitigate risk on liabilities and investments, while providing guidance for management on decision making in line with company objectives
- Establishing long-term strategic direction and planning including budgets, accounting policies, procedures, processes and system of internal controls to ensure protection of assets, accuracy and reliability of financial information and reporting.
- Implementation of financial controls and reporting procedures to manage financial transactions for all clients.
- Developing finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations through strategic thinking while; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Reviews, Consolidates and Approve Unit’s Annual Budget for Incorporation into the company’s budget.
- Coordinates preparation of reporting and accounting-financial statements as per regulatory and legal requirements including taxation, dividends, annual reports and accounts; management information analyses reports and recommendations particularly cash flows, analysis of financial statements to outline weaknesses and propose solutions
- Reporting on The Company’s financial performance, cash flows, projected financing requirements and finance availability in the light of current performance and business plan objectives.
- To develop and implement consistent financial & business performance reporting packages and reporting cycle.
- To ensure a timely provision of accurate information to external auditors including certifications/confirmations on Statement of Accounts with Financial Institutions, customers and suppliers.
- Developing financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans to achieve this
- Monitoring financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizing return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Overseeing the complete interim and end of the year statutory accounts, including consolidation of the Nigerian subsidiary with the U.S parent and Ops Co.
- Monitoring a reliable control and fraud prevention system.
- Ensuring compliance with all Nigerian and U.S tax authority requirements.
- Providing key inputs for the implementation and management of group budgeting cycle.
- Be the custodian of the group’s creditworthiness and credit rating.
- Negotiate with all relevant government bodies, company unions and regulatory entities if and when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You are here
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)/FINANCE DIRECTOR
This individual will be a key player in executive management being responsible for evaluating and determining business financial growth with due assessment of risks and efficient financial management of the client organization. The individual will work closely with the CEO to determine key drivers for profit and positive investing opportunities by providing reliable financial data to drive financial stability for the company.
This individual will be responsible for all aspects of Financial management and monitoring of the internal control environment. This individual will work with other senior managers and play a key role in a company's overall success
- Should possess a Master's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent discipline from a reputable institution with good grades.
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Must demonstrate the ability to set-up and control budgets
- Must Possess Commercial acumen
- Must have proven track record in reviewing and analysing financial data and statements in order to assess trends, issues and effectiveness of financial performance.
MUST be a chartered accountant
- Must have prior experience with one of the multinational audit firms (KPMG, DELOITTE, ERNEST & YOUNG)
- Should be a qualified accountant with 10 -15years of PQE.
- Between 35-40 years of age
- Proficiency in Financial management software a MUST
Must have a thorough understanding of a comprehensive toolbox operational and financial performance methods and processes, preferably in capital-intensive industries